Saturday, June 27, 2015

Why..Nars?

Hey guys! so... I have a poo for you. I hate not liking a product, the money and the time spent on a product that turns out to be poo is just frustrating. Now I do know that, what might work for me might not work for you or vice versa. So these are my opinions about this product and what I experienced when I tried this foundation out. My skin type is normal but dehydrated and sometimes a little oily in the T-zone. I do not experience any type of dry patches.

So.. Nars Sheer Matte Foundation. Why do I not like this? Well first I am not the biggest fan of matte skin. When I went to the Nars counter I had asked for the Nars Sheer GLOW foundation, I told her glow...glow!!! many times... but when I got home, an hour away from the mall I had realized she gave me the matte, not the glow. So I said oh well I'll try it. From the first time I tried it, I did not like it. It is so sheer, which I know "Sheer Matte" but this has NO coverage at all. It applies very patchy and it makes my face look like a desert, it sucks all the moisture out of my face. It clings to EVERYTHING. It settles in all fine lines and pores. And when I tried to wear it hoping maybe with time it would look better, it completely broke down is maybe 4 hours? like I said before, I do not have very oily skin at all. It does not matter what primer I use or the way I apply it. It looks the same every time. 

I have tried mixing it with other foundations and moisturizers and it separates from everything. It is so thick, you could hold the bottle upside down and it would not go anywhere, you need a Q-tip or something to scoop it out. I'm hoping I just got a bad bottle because it would be sad if this product was really this bad for everyone! Nars is a good brand, I am not hating on them at all. I've had many items I loved from them, but this is one I will never go near again. It was a huge waste of money.



See is separating and cracking on the bottom?

I have read many reviews about Sheer matte and everyone is saying the same thing, so if you love this foundation please do tell how you apply it and what primers you use. I would love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment